Unidade Local de Saúde de Matosinhos
Santa Casa de Misericórdia da Bahia
Pró-Saúde
Sabará Hospital Infantil
Pulido Valente
Hospital de Santa Maria
Luz Saúde
Hospital LeForte
Hospital IGESP
Hospital 9 de Julho
A.R.S. Lisboa e Vale do Tejo
Garcia da Orta
AC Camargo
Rede Ímpar
Unidade Local de Saúde de Matosinhos

Petronor, the refinery of Repsol in Bilbao, decides to implement SISQUAL’s WFM solution to optimise its shift management

Petronor, the refinery of Repsol in Bilbao, decides to implement SISQUAL’s WFM solution to optimise its shift management

 

 

The Petróleos de Norte, S.A. or Petronor is a Spanish oil company. It was founded in Bilbao in 1968 by a group of Basque industrialists. Its main facilities are located in the metropolitan area of Bilbao, in the municipalities of Musques and Abanto y Ciérvana. Repsol YPF owns 85.98% of the shareholding structure and Kutxabank the other 14.02%.

 

To optimize shift management at the refinery, Petronor decided to implement SISQUAL®‘s WFM solution. The guarantee of having the right person at the right job is crucial to Petronor because refining oil is an activity that requires infallible management of skills and certificates.

 

With the implementation of SISQUAL® tools, shift managers can quickly and accurately make decisions on shift swaps or approve holiday requests or days off, with the maximum assurance that shifts remain well organized. It is important to mention that this implementation will be carried out by one of SISQUAL®’s partners in Spain, namely 4Set that played a decisive role in the conclusion of the business.